Wednesday, May 27, 2009

They're finally here!

Remember a few weeks ago when I was talking about writing to children who have sponsors through Compassion International that don't write to them? I had requested information to be able to write to them myself. Anyway, I got the packets today in the mail. I was so excited to open them and find out where they are from! I was expecting to get 2, but they sent me 3...yay!!
There are 3 boys- the oldest is from India. He is almost 11 years old. His name is Rohit. The second, Neeraj, is from India as well. He is almost 9. The youngest of the 3, Mario, is from El Salvador. He is 6 years old. They are all adorable! I can't wait to receive my first letter from each of them. Please keep them all in your prayers. They live in poor countries. In Neeraj's country, the average family makes the equivalent of $17 dollars per month. Isn't that just crazy! We take sooooo much for granted.
Please also be in prayer for my sponsored child, Daniela. Her 8th birthday is on Saturday! She lives in Bolivia, another poor country.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool, that you'll be able to write to sponsored children from all over. And I will pray for your sponsored child as well. I know how poor Boliva is, I'm friends with a missionary family in Santa Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cool! I hope to go there one day to visit Daniela!

    ReplyDelete