Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009

Today has not been the best of days for me. Although my voice is finally coming back, I am now feeling sick. I've been fine this whole time. I don't know what is going on. I went to school this morning and had a really hard time concentrating. I just felt completely out of it and exhausted. I came home at 2 and went straight to bed. I was in bed until 9:00 tonight. I think I got like this last semester too. The end is drawing near and I am beginning to feel drained.
Something good happened today. My math teacher pulled me aside to tell me I was doing very well in her class and to keep up the good work. That always makes a person feel good. :)

Work is going good. Tyler got promoted to team leader, which is what I am, so now I can't boss him around (I probably still will). lol

Grandma and Grandpa are going to be here on Thursday from North Dakota, so that should be fun. I just found out last week they were coming and I have no idea how long they are staying. I've been too busy to concentrate on what is going on in this house.

Anyway, please pray for me as I finish up this semester. I am ready for a break, but I think I will be looking forward to next semester to begin here pretty soon. I really do like school...I just don't like all of the work lol.

Have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment