Thursday, June 25, 2009

busy bee

I have been keeping pretty busy these past couple of weeks. I've been working 3-4 days a week at Chick-fil-a, as well as babysitting 1-2 nights a week. I have also been preparing for my trip. It seems like the list of things I need to get before we go keeps expanding. The other night I was at Wal-mart with Paulina (the girl I babysit) and my flip-flop broke! I tried to keep it on anyway so that I wasn't walking barefoot, but it was hard. Paulina thought it was hilarious. So now I have to add "new flip-flops" to my list. Oh well...

Speaking of Paulina, I got the cutest call tonight. I was talking to my dad and Chelsey came in and handed me the phone. I answered it and of course, it was her! I was a little surprised because she is only 6 and I wasn't expecting her to call me. All she wanted to say was that she wanted me to babysit her because she misses me....so sweet! Made my day :)

On a serious note, I'd like to ask that you would keep my Grandpa in your prayers. He is in the Hospital again. Apparently, he is experiencing the same symptoms he had last year before he went into a coma. It's a little scary for my family right now, but God has a plan. He has everything under control.

Thanks to those who have already been praying!

Until next time...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment