Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Summer Break...so far

I've been out of school now for 9 days and am just now getting used to not having homework. I no longer feel lost. It's been nice not having to get up at 6:30 to go to school. Now I have to wake up that early to go to work. I actually haven't been working a whole lot. Last week I worked 2 days and this week I work 4. I'm not complaing though, I've been able to sleep in quite a bit, although, I am still tired all the time.

After church today, Chelsey and I went to the mall. It was fun spending the day with my little sister. She and I got our eyebrows threaded (if you don't know what that is, it is probably not what you think), looked at clothes, and tried on some parfume at Bath and Body Works (we love that store). Everyone else went golfing, so Chelsey and I figured hanging out at the mall would be much more fun.

I hope everything is well for all of you. Let me know if there is anything you need me to be in prayer for!

1 comment:

  1. For your poll I put other as well as several others. My Other is seeing friends that have moved away. It's what makes life bearable.

    So far it sounds like your summer is going good so far :)

    ReplyDelete