Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Day With My Grandparents

Today was a really good day. Grandma and Grandpa are still here. They, along with Tyler and Chelsey, picked me up from school today. We went to the mall so that Grandpa could walk around, then went to Starbucks. As we were sitting there, we were all sharing stories about the past, present, and future. My Grandparents told me stories about when I was a baby...stories that I've heard hundreds of times, but still love. All of us kids talked about how different our personalities are...I'm the calm, quiet leader...Tyler is the crazy, creative one...and Chelsey is the fun, layed back, yet wild child lol. My Grandma was comparing Chelsey with herself and my mom at that age (they are all babies of the family). They are all very similar.

It was really nice just to sit and talk. We did a lot of laughing, which is what I needed. The last couple weeks of school are always stressful. It is times like these that I will remember for years and years to come. I will be able to share stories that I've heard with my children and grandchildren. I am so blessed to be a part of the family I am in. There is a lot of love.


I would like to ask that you remember me in your prayers these next 2 weeks. I have one final and three presentations coming up. I'm really striving to keep my 4.0 this semester, but we'll see. Also, I am having some problems with my throat again. I had strep a few weeks ago, then lost my voice almost 2 weeks ago, now I have a sore throat and a cough. It's not fun. :(

I pray you enjoy the rest of your week.....
Talk to you all soon!
-Mikaela

No comments:

Post a Comment